Monday, May 01, 2006

And that's about it...

Today I go through my many finals. I'm not worried about Art or English...But Math and Ethics are another story. I've already pretty much made it up in my mind that I've failed those classes...I just hope I'm wrong. I can't wait to get out of this shit hole!

I had my interview at Metro Arts and I think it went really well! At first I was just going in as just a regular apprentice, but when I was being interviewed, Mr. Allan wanted me to be a senior apprentice... He said it was because of the outstanding leadership skills I had last year. So, yeah, I'm uber excited now! I'll get paid like 200 dollars extra now...so that makes a paycheck of 500 dollars, YEAH!

Then on Friday, the great ACen starts! I can't wait!

Well, here's just a random old picture for youse guys...
About 3 years old, and I won like 3 ribbons on it in an art competition. [print]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home