Tuesday, May 02, 2006

*Le sigh* The final day...

With good internet. *cries*
I'm going home for good today. I'm done with all my finals and I'm ready for summer. However, with going home I'm losing some of the best internet I've ever had. I don't wanna go back to DIAL UP!
So anyway, I'm certain to be on the internet a lot less... and my new found love, my art blog.

Next week sometime I'm probably going to start working at Game Stop again. *squeee* And then later this summer work at Metro Arts... hopefully. I don't know if they picked me yet, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. Let's just say the interview went well, and Jim (the interviewer dude) talked me into applying for a senior job instead of just the pee-on job. lolz.

Anyway, I'm going to have a busy summer, and hopefully if I have time, and my computer/internet doesn't shit all over me I will be adding more pictures. YAY!

Well, I hope for the best for everybody and have a great time this summer!

Sky Fishing!
And what is summer without a little fishing?
Done with watercolor and pen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home