Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hey, go see a movie...

Like TMNT... because it's really awesome.
Here's some art, for old time's sake...

Paper Milla's Dance party! A paper collage piece. This is Milla, from the most excellent game Psychonauts.


Paper Monster dance party... Maybe Milla should join them. Oh man, I bet that would be a rocking party! These guys are totally original! Whoo.

Paper Optimus Prime. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. Optimus is obviously a Transformer.


It’s Link from the Legend of Zelda. I used my paper collage technique to make all of these pictures.
I’ve really improved since the last time I’ve updated you, my sweet little blog. I've missed you.

Let's never fight again!

3 Comments:

Blogger isi said...

You like TMNT? The cartoon, the live action movie, or the new movie coming out? Or all of them.

Love the dance party pics. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

- Orion Pax

April 03, 2007  
Blogger Amber said...

All of TMNT... but especially the new move that's out.

April 04, 2007  
Blogger Alexei Martins said...

Woow!!!I love it!!!My favorite is that Link collage!!!AWESOME!!!

April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home